Greater mileage on each tank of fuel
With Shell FuelSave Diesel, Buckle Farm experienced steady engine performance and cleaner injection systems
Switching to Shell FuelSave Diesel for his four commercial farming vehicles in 2009, farm Rainer Buckel achieved the following benefits:
- On average, an additional 2.5 hours of operation per tank of fuel, therefore extending refuelling intervals
- Considerable reduction in fuel consumption
- Steady engine performance under various conditions
Shell FuelSave Diesel has also been designed to help:
- Keep injection systems clean, which helps to reduce maintenance costs
- Protect the engine from corrosion
Spread across the entire fleet, this could result in:
- An annual fuel saving of approx. 1,514 litres1
- A reduction in CO2 emissions of approx. 3,982 kg – this is roughly equivalent to the amount of CO2 emissions produced annually by one passenger car2
We are very satisfied. In particular, we are convinced by the very good value for money that Shell FuelSave Diesel offers. And the fact that, as well as fuel, we can also save CO2 emmissions is, of course, all the better.
(Rainer Buckel, Owner of Buckel Farm)
1 Based on the average distance travelled in a year by the 4 vehicle agricultural fleet at the Buckel farm.
2 Assumes 1 litre of diesel burns to produce approx. 2.63 kg of CO2. See the “Shell Car Scenarios up to 2030“ study.
More in What customers say
The haulage company confirms fuel efficiency benefits of Shell FuelSave Diesel.