Adams transporte saves more than 5% fuel with Shell FuelSave Diesel*
The haulage company confirms fuel efficiency benefits of Shell FuelSave Diesel.
After 10 months of usage, the haulage company Adams Transporte in Niederzissen, Germany, confirms the efficiency benefits of Shell FuelSave Diesel:
- Reduction in fuel consumption by more than 5%
- Faster filling due to less foaming
- Lower CO2 emissions
- Reduced maintenance costs
Extrapolated across Adams’ entire fleet this means:
- An annual fuel saving of 34,067 litres1
- Reduction in CO2 emissions by 89,936kg corresponding to the CO2 emissions from over 34 passenger cars a year2
With Shell FuelSave Diesel, we have been able to considerably improve the efficiency of our fleet. That’s our fuel for the future.(Helmut Adams, Owner of Adams Transporte)
* Product name may vary per country. Known as Shell FuelSave Diesel, Shell Diesel Extra, Shell Diesel and New Shell Diesoline Ultra in other markets.
1 Based on the average annual kilometres covered by Adams Transporte.
2 According to the study “Shell Passenger Car Scenarios”, Shell Germany, 2009, www.shell.de/pkwszenarien, 1litre of diesel combusts to approx. 2.63kg CO2 and average fuel consumption of a passenger car is approx. 7.8lt/100km.
More in What customers say
Reduced fuel consumption and lower CO2 exhaust emissions for the Turkish food processing company.