Find the right oil with our LubeMatch tool.
Shell Advance Ducati 15W50
Shell Advance Ducati 15W50 , is a brand new motorcycle oil born from decades of innovation on the track between Shell and Ducati. Now every Ducati biker can enjoy the technology that’s developed on the race track from their first ride to every ride beyond.
Shell Advance Ducati 15W50 with Shell Pure Plus Technology, is a 4 stroke Premium synthetic motorcycle engine oil made from a pure and clear base oil, combined with a motorcycle-specific additive pack that provides complete protection* to the engine.
Key performance benefits of Shell Advance Ducati 15W50:
- Retains horsepower – no power loss at the end of 12,000km†**
- Keeps pistons and engines clean – 49% cleaner engines than a leading competitor product for a smoother ride and more responsive engine***
- Superior wear protection – 36% better wear protection against industry limits for longer life of all critical engine parts ***
- High temperature protection – 71% better protection against piston deposits even at high temperatures as compared to a leading competitor product***
- Improves fuel economy – ride further per litre of fuel compared to a premium mineral oil****
*Complete Protection is defined as keeping pistons clean, protection against engine wear and protection at high temperatures
** Shell Advance Ducati does not degrade between oil changes, to impact the engine efficiency & hence power loss. Based on Shell Internal test data using 125cc motorcycles measured at first 1000 and 13000km mileage coverage, with extended oil change interval of 6000km.
*** All claims based on field trial results and/or lab based data (controlled environment).
****Compared average results of Shell Advance AX7 10W-40 to those of Shell Advance AX5 20W-40, using Shell Gasohol 91 unleaded gasoline, on 125cc motorcycles after engine break-in over 6000 km intervals , which gave better fuel economy results by 3Kmpl -Fuel consumption can be influenced by other factors including traffic conditions, bike type and riding behavior.