Your Roadmap to Successful Automotive Operations
The success of the automotive manufacturing industry is increasingly dependent on the balancing of two interlinked arenas: the world’s road networks, and the factory floor.
Component manufacturers must strive for efficiency in both, to ensure business doesn’t stall.
And though the outcomes of each are distinctly different, as are the products that they rely on, they both require maintenance that can ensure maximum:
- Efficiency – whether energy efficiency or fuel efficiency
- Productivity – in terms of output potential
- Protection – from wear, corrosion, and downtime or breakdown
Explore our offerings and learn how Shell Lubricant Solutions can keep your automotive manufacturing business on track by protecting the components at the heart of your operations.
- Transmission Oils and E-fluids – Oils that are designed to decrease operating temperature and increase mechanical efficiency, providing a protected and reliable ride, whether for traditional or electric vehicles.
- Greases and E-Greases – High-quality greases for traditional vehicles and next-generation E-Greases for the high-tech powertrains of electrified vehicles.
- Thermal Fluids – E-thermal fluids that are specially formulated to cool your electric vehicle’s battery, meaning reduced risk of battery degradation and increased component lifetime.
- Engine oils - Shell Helix Fully Synthetic Motor Oils are made from natural gas and designed to provide superior protection against engine stress and wear, for ultimate engine performance.
Factory Equipment Lubricants:
- Hydraulic Fluids – Put a stop to energy loss from your hydraulic pumps with fluids built on gas-to-liquids (GTL) technology.
- Compressor Oils – Choose long oil life. Choose high system efficiency. Choose an oil that has been developed in close co-operation with customers and equipment makers.
- Gear Oils – Your factory depends on uninterrupted operation. Make sure your gears keep turning with an oil that extends your oil-drain intervals.
- Our complete toolkit of services is designed to put you in control: make informed decisions with easy-to-use digital tools and cutting-edge oil analysis, gain knowledge through our training programmes and get access to expert advice.
Find out more at the links below, or contact our experts today.
*Performance data is derived from tests in laboratories of Shell Lubricant Solutions or partners using accepted standard methods.
Explore Lubricants for Automotive Components
Shell Spirax oils are designed to help keep transmission components protected so that they can go on working efficiently.
The Shell Gadus range has been developed to deliver value through enhanced wear protection, long grease life and system efficiency.
Shell Tellus fluids are designed to provide robust protection for your hydraulic system and help you to reduce incidence of equipment failure.
Shell Corena compressor oils are proven to help reduce your operational costs without compromising protection.
Services for Automotive Component Manufacturing
Expert advice delivered through highly experienced technical staff, with a tiered portfolio of services for businesses of any size.
Stay ahead of the curve with oil condition monitoring that acts as an early warning system to help keep your operations online.
Upskill your team and upgrade your maintenance, with in-depth lubrication training delivered through a series of customisable modules.