From your drivers to your vehicles to your running costs, Shell’s Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) expertise can help you improve performance across your fleet – with measurable results. We are here to help you take more control of HSSE matters, to take care of your people and get more out of your fleet.
Adding value to your business
We understand the pressure today’s fleets are under to perform and compete – that your business and your reputation depend on being able to deliver on time and for less, but without compromising on safety or sustainability. At Shell, we have developed the solutions you need to meet those challenges – whether you are operating a fleet of trucks, vans or cars.
Your complete HSSE partner
From your drivers to your vehicles to your running costs, we are here to help you take more control of HSSE matters and get more out of your fleet.
Shell’s HSSE expertise helps you to improve performance across your fleet – with measurable results. We can help you find ways to:
- Boost driver well-being
- Improve your team’s driving skills
- Focus on improving fuel efficiency and journey planning
- Target eco-initiatives
The exact services we offer varies from region to region – please speak to your local Shell Fleet Solutions contact to learn more.
Use our experience to drive your performance
Our range of HSSE services are built on our 50 years of fleet expertise. They have been developed to help you improve every aspect of your operations, saving you time and money along the way.
Keeping your team performing at its best
Helping your team to stay fit and ready to drive is key. This can range from:
- Offering tips on a good night’s sleep
- Advising on healthy nutritional choices
- Suggesting driver-friendly fitness regimes
- Choose to put a formal health and wellbeing programme in place that educates and engages drivers on these and other issues
Delivering safe and efficient operations
A successful fleet starts with a well-trained team, so training beyond the mandatory requirements can be a good place to start. This needs to be backed by:
- A well-run vehicle maintenance programme, whether inhouse or through a third party
- A detailed journey management plan that ensures your drivers and vehicles are operating to safe routes & timetables
- Telematics can help you to make smarter decisions on all these issues and can benefit fleets of all sizes
Being secure across the business
Keeping your people, vehicles, property and data safe gives you peace of mind. By selecting the Shell Card you get access to:
- Advanced security features
- Shell Fleet Hub platform to manage and store data in a secure way
- Guidance on how drivers can have a greater sense of personal security both on the road and at retail sites, when they stop to refuel and rest
Managing environmental impact
We are constantly evolving our services in this area and introducing new ways to help fleets make more sustainable choices that are both practical and affordable through:
- Growing our e-mobility offer and charging network
- Alternative fuels and biofuels
- Innovative traditional fuels and lubricants
- Helping customers to offset CO2 emissions easily
Engage your team
Tools to help you engage your team
With Shell’s research into areas of HSSE, including external expertise sources, we’ve created a range of education and training resources. They explain the key issues at play and the benefits for fleets by taking positive action.
Contact your local sales team for:
- Communications materials such as videos, learning tools and team presentations
- Training material and event opportunities