Up to 30% of saving on total maintenance budget have been identified in site surveys1
From 2011 to 2016, mining customers reported value of more than US$55 Million related to our products and services2.
Shell lube experts
- Integrate with your maintenance teams.
- Work on machines and mills.
- Bring mining and engineering expertise.
- Provide insight and innovative technology from around the world.
- Inspect using strobe-o-scope, thermal imaging and vibration analysis.
- Audit lubrication systems and injectors.
- Perform injector spectrum sleeve fitment.
- Optimise grease onto fixed and mobile equipment.
Why include a shell lube expert in your team?
- Unplanned break downs are expensive.
- Your business is unique.
- New problems are difficult to solve.
- Identifying issues before they impact operations requires expertise.
- Reducing the total cost of ownership can improve your bottom line.
- It will support your short and long-term lubricant goals.
With you for the long term
- We have long-standing relationships with 11 of the top 12 mining companies.
- We have provided Shell LubeExpert services to 10 of these companies over the last decade.
- We launched the service over 20 ago and still work with our first customer.
1Potential impact calculated based on Shell Lubricants site surveys with mining customers.
2Based on savings delivered to Shell Lubricants mining customers from 2011 to 2016.