Shell Eco-marathon China
The event will take place at the Goldenport Motor Park in Beijing, China in the week of September 14, 2020.
Driving the future of Mobility
Since 1985, Shell Eco-marathon has challenged student teams around the world to design, build and drive the most energy-efficient cars. In 2019, for the first time ever, a Shell Eco-marathon challenger event was held in China. In 2020, the competition will return to China for a second time.
About the competition
Shell Eco-marathon China is a great opportunity:
- For new-comers to present and test their project and above all experience the unique Shell Eco-marathon spirit with fellow competitors on a professional circuit.
- For inexperienced teams to practice and improve their vehicle in order to get selected for Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2020.
- For experienced teams to fine tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
Shell Eco-marathon China 2020 will run under two sets of rules: Shell Eco-marathon 2020 Global Rules, Chapter I, and Shell Eco-marathon China 2020, Chapter II:
- The Shell Eco-marathon Global Rules 2020, Chapter I contain all technical rules and specifications for teams to build their vehicle.
- The Shell Eco-marathon China 2020 Rules, Chapter II contain details about safety, the competition and the schedule of events. This document is specific to Shell Eco-marathon China. It will be available in due course.
Location and track
The competition will take place at Goldenport Motor Park.
Register your team!
Team registration for Shell Eco-marathon China 2020 is open from February 17 to April 15, 2020.
Click below for past results from Shell Eco-marathon China
If your team wants to find out more, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.