At Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2016, students can take part in a special Student Roundtable: “What will mobility look like in 2030 and why” - an event where students can share their thoughts with industry experts about the future of mobility. Find out how to join!
Help shape the future of mobility
Help shape the future of energy and mobility by sharing your views with some of the automotive industry’s leading experts in a peer-to-peer setting in Detroit, the birthplace of modern mobility. In 2016, the theme of the Student Roundtable is “What will mobility look like in 2030 and why”.
This roundtable is a unique opportunity for students to combine what they do with respect to Shell Eco-marathon and your academic pursuits. The roundtable format provides for open collaboration where ideas on the future of energy and mobility will be discussed.
The Student Roundtable will take place on Wednesday, April 20:
2:45 PM – 4:45 PM
How to join?
If you are interested in participating in the Student Roundtable you must create a 2-4 minute video to be considered for selection. Video expectations are below:
- Introduce yourself (name, school affiliation, etc.)
- Express your views on the topic of: “To own or not to own? Vehicle ownership, car/ride share, mass transit, or Uber? What will mobility look like in 2030 and why?”
- Video should be hosted in one of the following video-sharing platforms: YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook.
- Think of a creative title for your video and don’t forget to use the Shell Eco-marathon hashtag #SEM2016
- Video must be marked as public
Let your personality shine in this video!
If you would like to be considered for participation in the Student Roundtable, please have your registration form completed and your video link inserted into the registration form by March 31st, 2016.
The registration deadline has been extended to March 31st so don’t delay and register now!
Following registration form submissions, selections will be made and notifications will be sent to the chosen students. Good luck!