Corporate Power Purchase Agreements
Corporate power purchase agreements
Corporate PPAs enable you to contribute to development of new renewable assets.
The emerging preference for buying renewable power
Shell Energy Europe can partner with you for the most suitable corporate power purchase agreement (PPA) for your company.
- You can access a fast-growing global portfolio of renewable power supplies from existing and under-development assets owned by us and, occasionally, third parties.
- We can handle the power operations and balancing for you.
- You can fix and manage the power price along the tenure of the PPA.*
- We can publicise the PPA together and increase the environmental attributes of your brand.
- Corporate PPAs enable you to contribute to the development of new renewable assets.
*Shell Energy Europe Ltd or Shell Trading International Ltd acting through their agent Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited. Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA"). View disclaimer.
HOW CORPORATE PPAs WORK
A corporate power purchase agreement is a long-term agreement that enables a corporation to purchase its electricity from a specific renewable technology.