Sustainable Aviation Fuel
Shell Aviation advocate a three-tiered carbon-management approach to emissions; Avoid, Reduce, Offset. We intend to supply a significant share of the available supply to the market by working with others including the world’s largest producer of SAF, World Energy. We are working to collaborate, to supply and to invest, all with the aspiration of offering SAF as a significant part of our fuels portfolio.
- Amazon Air has secured up to six million gallons of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) supplied by Shell Aviation and produced by World Energy.
- Find out more: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/operations/promoting-a-more-sustainable-future-through-amazon-air
- Shell Aviation and World Energy are collaborating to develop a scalable supply of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). The agreement is intended to be a multi-year collaboration, with both companies acknowledging that the path to lower carbon emissions in aviation requires long-term commitment and collaboration.
- Find out more: https://www.shell.com/business-customers/aviation/news-and-media-releases/news-and-media-2020/shell-aviation-and-world-energy-collaborate-to-increase-supply-of-sustainable-aviation-fuel.html
- Shell Aviation and Neste are working to significantly increase the supply and availability of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) for the aviation industry from October 2020. SAF has a critical role to play in reducing aviation’s emissions and our work with Neste will increase supply, helping to accelerate aviation’s progress towards net zero emissions.
- Find out more here: https://www.shell.com/business-customers/aviation/news-and-media-releases/news-and-media-2020/neste-and-shell-sign-an-agreement-to-increase-the-supply-of-sustainable-aviation-fuel.html
More in Aviation
Every second your aircraft are on the ground they are not making money. That why we obsess about finding new and better ways to give our customers more time flying.
As new technologies and processes are tested and trailed, you can guarantee Shell has an expert in that field ready to talk to you. To speak to one of our experts, or to find out more on our consultancy services click here.
It is critical to your business to have an uninterrupted supply of the highest quality products at a competitive price, and we have the infrastructure and resources to give you peace of mind.