Main content | back to top
What do you drive?
Consider your vehicle/equipment and what it means to you and your business. You are pressed to keep it on the road while at the same time managing your overall costs. Shell Lubricants can play a key role in helping you manage those costs, which can set you apart from your neighbor or competitor. Here is an example of how Shell Lubricants can provide value to you.
YOUR TRUCK LUBE BUSINESS
You know that an increasing number of heavy duty truck owner-drivers and small fleet operations are outsourcing basic preventive-maintenance (PM) services in order to concentrate on their core business. By offering PM services, you are in a position to capture a share of this market. Keys to achieving growth include featuring a top brand, providing outstanding customer service, and having a knowledgeable staff.
Creating customer satisfaction and loyalty are vital. You measure success by:
- Improving customer service
- Increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Business growth
Aligning your business with a strong lubricants brand is essential. Shell Lubricants provides:
- The solid reputation of Shell Rotella® for quality, performance and protection
- A full line of technologically advanced products to help keep customers’ trucks operating in virtually any operating condition
We have developed an adaptable approach to the heavy duty installed sector focusing on delivering value in three areas:
- Products that protect, extend maintenance intervals, and deliver benefits such as improved fuel economy
- Innovative maintenance solutions to increase efficiencies
- Business services to help your heavy duty installed business
PROVEN PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
Shell Lubricants products endure rigorous testing in the engines and transmissions of trucks from leading manufacturers around the world in order to meet the most demanding OEM performance requirements. Shell Lubricants works closely with leading manufacturers to develop products that protect your customers’ equipment and help maximize its use. The performance of our products is designed to help our customers utilize equipment to its full potential to help increase operational efficiencies.