Main content | back to top
What do you drive?
Consider your vehicle/equipment and what it means to you and your business. You are pressed to keep it on the road while at the same time managing your overall costs. Shell Lubricants can play a key role in helping you manage those costs, which can set you apart from your neighbor or competitor. Here is an example of how Shell Lubricants can provide value to you.
PROVEN VALUE DELIVERY TO CONSTRUCTION
Consider your equipment and what it means to your business. You are pressed to keep your equipment working while at the same time managing your overall cost of operation. Your choice of lubricant supplier can play a key role in helping you manage costs, which can set you apart from your competition.
Here are some examples of how Shell Lubricants can provide value to construction businesses around the world.
- Savings on maintenance cost: Shell field engineers made a thorough evaluation of equipment and oil usage at a customer’s site. Using their experience, they recommended switching from a competitive oil to Shell heavy duty engine oils with higher protection levels. Savings were realized in terms of total cost of lubricants, oil filters, manpower and other oil-change-related costs. Aside from savings, increased availability of the equipment for use in timely completion of projects was realized.
- Savings on overhauling cost: One of our customers was planning to overhaul the engines in two dump trucks. We suggested an inspection of the engines using Shell LubeVideoCheck. After the inspection, we found that one of the engines was still in condition and did not need dismantling and overhaul at the present time. Through the use of Shell LubeVideoCheck, time and money were saved.
Shell Lubricants can work with you to assess your individual operations and determine what value we can deliver for your business.
Our technologists and engineers understand how to design oils with specific protection levels and the tools and services to help maximize the value of customers’ lubrication investments. Our portfolio of products, services and maintenance solutions is the culmination of their expertise and skill – offering a full range of protection and performance possibilities to construction companies. And our nationwide network of Shell Lubricants distributors will work relentlessly to understand how your business operates and which lubricants best suit your needs.
YOUR BUSINESS – OUR INNOVATION
Shell Lubricants offers a wide portfolio of products, business services and maintenance solutions designed to deliver real value to your business. Maximizing uptime, minimizing operating costs and complying with environmental standards are key to your success. We work hard with customers like you to develop business solutions that can adapt to the ever-changing maintenance and lubrication requirements of your equipment. Our primary focus is to deliver lubrication excellence in remote and off-highway conditions.
Over the years, we’ve worked with some of the world’s leading construction companies and equipment manufacturers, giving us a unique perspective on the issues you face. We are committed to delivering lubrication excellence for construction clients wherever they operate, from urban-renewal projects to major infrastructure development in remote areas.
- Products that protect, extend maintenance intervals and provide potential other benefits such as improved fuel economy
- Innovative maintenance solutions to help increase efficiencies
- Business services to help your construction business