Main content | back to top
This Website is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company.
By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The Company may collect:
• The domain name and the e-mail address of users of this Website
• The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Website
• The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
• The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Website
• Phone Number, User Name and Password as provided by you to participate in our marketing programs
• Aggregate and user-specific information, such as
• What pages users access or visit
• IP address used for tracking
• Information from other sources such as commercially available sources.
• Information volunteered by the user, such as
• Survey information
• Vehicle and vehicle service information
• Site registrations
• Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Website
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
• Company Information:
• Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company's corporate structure.
• Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive document such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
• Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with the Company, the Company may need to perform a credit
check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
• Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
• Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
• EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
• ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
• Bank Account Number
• Purchasing Information:
• Delivery Address
• Tank Size
• Tax Information:
• License Numbers
• Tax Exemption Information
The information the Company collects is:
• Used for internal review
• Used to improve the content of this Website
• Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for individual users
• Used to notify users about updates to this Website
• May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial
• Store user preferences
• Record session information
• Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
• Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Website
• Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Website
• Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
• Customize this Website's content based on users' browser type or other information that the user sends.
With respect to children: This Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.