Shell management has been meeting with socially responsible investors around the world for many years to discuss our approach and performance in key areas. Presentations include SRI events - held annually since 2007 - as well as additional events and presentations focused on key SRI topics. Set out below are the presentation materials from each event since 2010.
An overview of presentations from Shell management to socially responsible investors around the world.
2015 SRI presentations
- September 15, 2015 - Presentations for Socially Responsible Investors on Shell's operation in Canada
- June 23, 2015 - Presentation for Socially Responsible Investors on Shell Alaska
- May 19, 2015 - Response to Shareholder Resolution on Climate Change
- April 14, 2015 - Socially responsible investors briefing in London
- January 29, 2015 - Shell letter in response to shareholder resolution for 2015 AGM
2014 SRI presentations
2010 SRI presentations
- November 12, 2010 - Allard Castelein, VP Environment - Oil and Gas Workshop of the TBLI London Conference London
- November 9, 2010 - Presentation to socially responsible shareholders on the proposed Shell and Cosan Downstream & Biofuels JV in Brazil
- April 12, 2010 - Wim Kok, Peter Voser socially responsible shareholders briefing London
More in environmental and social
You may also be interested in
Share price information and charts, calculators, historical share prices, ticker and ISIN codes and the difference between A and B shares.
You can read our online annual publications online or download them in PDF.
Download the Shell Investor Relations & Media app for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphone and tablet to keep up to date.