Main content | back to top
The cracker on Bukom Island is producing olefins and aromatics, basic feedstocks that are being utilised by existing and new ventures on Jurong Island. The output of the new mono-ethylene glycol plant is helping to meet growing regional demand for this product.
The main products produced by the Shell Eastern Petrochemicals Complex include:
- Ethylene – 800,000 tonnes per annum
- Propylene – 450,000 tonnes per annum
- Benzene – 230,000 tonnes per annum
- Butadiene - 155,000 tonnes per annum
- Mono-ethylene glycol – 810,000 tonnes per annum