Main content | back to top
People, Prices and Places Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully. Accessing this information from Shell Aviation People, Price and Places means that you have agreed and accepted Shell Aviation website's Terms and Conditions and acknowledge this Disclaimer.
1. Posted Airfield Prices (PAP) must be considered only as approximate indications. Actual prices will be invoiced to you at the effective rate on the day of delivery.
- Typically, prices will reflect delivery in normal service hours. A supplementary charge may be applied when a delivery is made outside normal service hours, such as, for example, when a pre-arranged abnormal delivery is actually made.
2. Posted Airfield Prices (PAP) quoted are :.
- applicable to any uplift during normal service
- prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from time to time. Please ask your normal Shell Aviation contact for further details.
3. Governments of countries and states apply taxes to uplifts of aviation products and use Shell Aviation to collect them on their behalf. Changes in the laws and regulations relating to duties, taxes and dues on aviation products may occur at any time and the eligibility for refund or exemption is very complicated. It is not therefore possible to give details of these in this guide. Normally the general qualification for obtaining duty refund/exemption is that aircraft should clear for abroad from a customs airfield, and be engaged in commerce.
4. If you require a price at a Shell location not included in this Price Guide, please contact your local Shell Aviation office under Our People section.