Main content | back to top
Easier with AeroShell
AeroShell is getting a new look! The same great AeroShell products are now available in bold new packaging. The streamlined piston engine oil (PEO) and turbine engine oil (TEO) ranges are already available in the market and the production of new-look grease and fluid ranges are being delivered to the market now.
Why is the packaging changing?
We want to make your life easier.
New products with new label designs had joined our portfolio over the years. Thus, we have taken the opportunity to present a more consistent look, with easier to use labels, designed to help you select the right products.
We also want to continue to offer great customer value. To do this, we need to withdraw obsolete and very-low-demand products while still maintaining a comprehensive range.
Same great products in new-look packs
We have not changed any product approvals of our products. The bottles and labels may be new, but the inside is the same tried-and-tested AeroShell oils that customers know and trust. It is the same great products, in new-look packs.
Customer Driven Change:
Customers are at the heart of all that we do. That is why we took our new designs to our key customers worldwide and sought valuable feedback. Their positive response has fuelled our passion for implementing this project.
When is this happening?
We have staggered the transition to help make it easier for AeroShell distributors and customers. We will continue to phase in the new packaging as supplies of the old bottles run out - so you may continue to see the old packaging for a while.
What is changing?
- Pack and label designs
To help you identify AeroShell products at a glance,
- All our packs will be in vivid Shell red.
- The product names are clearly displayed.
- All our packs will have a new look, using a bold circular design, from the letter “o” in AeroShell. The detail inside the circle changes with product family, for example, there are fan blades inside the TEO circle.
- Each family has a different label colour to help customers easily identify AeroShell PEOs, TEOs, greases and fluids respectively.
- We are also standardising the range of packaging sizes we offer.
Video: The new look of our AeroShell product portfolio is here!
What is not changing?
We are not changing the approvals or names of any of our products. It is the same great products, in new-look packs.
Same great products, new packaging