Main content | back to top
How to find us
The Ahoy arena in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is well connected to all main transport links.
Shell Eco-marathon Europe and Shell Energy Lab take place at the Ahoy! in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
3084 BA. Rotterdam, NL
From Dordrecht/ Gorinchem: take A16/ A15 towards Rotterdam, follow the A15 to Europoort. At the Vaanplein intersection, take the Zuidplein/Ahoy exit, which takes you onto the Vaanweg. Follow the signs to Ahoy Rotterdam.
From Utrecht: take the A20 towards Rotterdam and at the Terbregseplein intersection, take the A16 towards Dordrecht. After the Van Brienenoord Bridge, follow the A15 towards Europoort. From there, please refer to the directions above for Dordrecht.
From Hoek of Holland: from the A20 towards Utrecht take the A4 towards Ring Rotterdam (Zuid) to the Kethelplein intersection. After the Benelux Tunnel at the Beneluxplein intersection, take the A15 towards Nijmegen. At the Vaanplein intersection, take the Zuidplein/Ahoy exit which takes you onto the Vaanweg. Follow the signs to Ahoy Rotterdam.
From Roosendaal/Zierikzee: at the end of the A29 (Vaanplein intersection), continue towards Zuidplein/Ahoy. From there, please refer to the directions above for Dordrecht.
By public transport
At Rotterdam Central Station, take the underground in the direction of Spijkenisse or Slinge. Get off at the Zuidplein stop. From there, Ahoy is located within a five-minute walk.
Opt for an energy-efficient mode of transport and cycle to the event. Plenty of cycle racks are available at Ahoy.
P&R Slinge: www.rotterdamparkeren.nl/pr-transferium-slinge
- 15 min walk (1.2 km) or 5 min metro journey to Ahoy
- Metro stop (Slinge) located next to car park. Take Metro D towards Central Station, one stop from Ahoy
Three min walk (200m) to Ahoy
- Six min metro journey to Ahoy
- Metro stop (Wilhelminaplein) three min walk from car park. Take Metro E towards Slinge or Metro D towards De Akkers
- 18 min metro journey to Ahoy
- Metro stop (Meijersplein) three min walk from car park. Take Metro E towards Slinge