Main content | back to top
Read details of the purpose, membership and terms of reference of Royal Dutch Shell plc committees.
|Hans Wijers (Chairman)||Josef Ackermann||Charles O. Holliday|
The purpose of the Remuneration Committee is to:
- determine and agree with the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”) the remuneration policy for the Chairman, the Chief Executive and Executive Directors;
- within the terms of such agreed policy, determine the individual remuneration package for the Chairman, the Chief Executive and the Executive Directors; and
- monitor the structures and levels of remuneration for other senior executives and make recommendations if appropriate.
View terms of reference for the Remuneration Committee below:
Corporate and Social Responsibility Committee
|Charles O. Holliday
|Sir Nigel Sheinwald||Jeroen van der Veer|
The purpose of the Corporate and Social Responsibility Committee is to:
- assist the Board of Directors of the Company in reviewing the policies and conduct of the Shell Group of Companies with respect to the Shell General Business Principles (including Sustainable Development and the Health, Safety and Environment Policy), the Shell Code of Conduct and to major issues of public concern. The Committee also carries out certain oversight functions on behalf of the Board.
View terms of reference for the Corporate and Social Responsibility Committee below:
Nomination and Succession Committee
|Jorma Ollila (Chairman)||Josef Ackermann||Hans Wijers|
The purpose of the Nomination and Succession Committee is to:
- lead the process for appointments to the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”);
- make recommendations to the Board on all Board appointments and re-appointments;
- review and make recommendations to the Board on succession planning; and
- review and make recommendations to the Board on corporate governance guidelines.
View terms of reference for the Nomination and Succession Committee below:
|Guy Elliott (Chairman)||Gerard Kleisterlee||Christine Morin-Postel|
|Linda G. Stuntz|
The purpose of the Audit Committee is to:
- assist the Board of the Company (the “Board”) in fulfilling its responsibilities in relation to internal control and financial reporting, and carries out certain oversight functions on behalf of the Board.
View terms of reference for the Audit Committee below: