Main content | back to top
Product/Process Researchers need to ensure that the most innovative technologies are used when designing new processing routes or when innovating, developing and improving products.
Shell Product/Process Research draws on in-house expertise as well as acquiring technologies from third parties.
Progressing your career in Product/Process Research
Join Shell in Product/Process Research and we’ll offer you a wide range of training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to hone your research skills. You’ll also improve your commercial acumen and develop your team working skills.
If you join us in this area, you’ll play a key part in meeting the challenges of sustainable development. You could be involved in:
- Challenging the existing approaches to processing
- Researching and developing new catalysts
- Creating high-performance fuels and lubricants
- Developing sustainable energy technologies
- Collaborating with customers on novel Product/Process initiatives
- Researching new areas of physics in Exploration & Product/Procession