Driving the future of mobility
Since 1985, Shell Eco-marathon has challenged student teams around the world to design, build and drive the most energy-efficient cars. It is hosted by Shell Turkey and Turkish Exporters Assembly (TIM) from September 22 – 24, 2017 in Istanbul.
Shell Eco-marathon Turkey will welcome young engineers from across the country and beyond to hit the purpose-built urban track at the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s campus and push the boundaries of energy efficiency.
If you have any questions or wish to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the competition
Shell Eco-marathon Turkey is a great opportunity:
- For inexperienced teams to practice and improve their vehicle in order to get selected for Shell Eco-marathon Europe 2018.
- For newcomers to present and test their project and above all experience the unique Shell Eco-marathon spirit with fellow competitors on a professional track.
- For experienced teams to fine tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
Shell Eco-marathon Turkey runs under two sets of rules. Shell Eco-marathon 2017 Global Rules, Chapter I, and Shell Eco-marathon Turkey 2017 Rules, Chapter II, with specific information about the event in Istanbul.
Location and track
The competition will take place at TIM’s campus in Istanbul.
Register your team!
Registration for Shell Eco-marathon Turkey is now open! You can register by sending an email to email@example.com.
The registration process follows two simple phases:
- Phase 1: general and technical information about your team and vehicle.
- Phase 2: logistics and additional information about your team.
The competition is open for Prototype and UrbanConcept vehicles, in the gasoline and battery-electric categories. The number of spaces available for teams is limited so make sure to register your team as soon as possible.
Just remember: registration for Shell Eco-marathon Turkey or any other Shell Eco-marathon event is free of charge. You just need to get your team and vehicle ready to hit the track!
If you need more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.