Driving the future of mobility
Shell Eco-marathon challenges student teams around the world to design, build and drive the most energy-efficient cars.
After Shell Eco-marathon Asia took place in Manila for three years before moving to Singapore, Shell Eco-marathon comes back to the Philippines as a Challenger event with 30 participating teams who will take to the track to battle for ultimate energy efficiency.
In 2017, the competition is hosted by Shell Pilipinas, and takes place at the Clark International Speedway in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines for the first time.
If you have any questions or wish to register please contact us at email@example.com.
About the competition
Shell Eco-marathon Philippines is a great opportunity:
- For inexperienced teams to practice and improve their vehicle in order to get selected for Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2018.
- For newcomers to present and test their project and above all experience the unique Shell Eco-marathon spirit with fellow competitors on a professional circuit.
- For experienced teams to fine tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
Shell Eco-marathon Philippines runs under two sets of rules. Shell Eco-marathon 2017 Global Rules, Chapter 1 and Shell Eco-marathon Philippines Chapter 2, with specific information about the event in Mabalacat.
Location and track
The competition will take place at Clark International Speedway.
Register your team!
Team registration for Shell Eco-marathon Philippines is open! You can register by using the Team Registration website, and by simply selecting an existing team or entering a new name/team.
The registration process follows two simple phases:
- Phase 1: general and technical information about your team and vehicle.
- Phase 2: logistics and additional information about your team.
The competition is open for Prototype and UrbanConcept vehicles, in the gasoline, diesel, ethanol and battery electric categories. The number of spaces available for teams is limited so make sure to register your team as soon as possible.
Just remember: registration for Shell Eco-marathon Philippines or any other Shell Eco-marathon event is free of charge. You just need to get your team and vehicle ready to hit the track!
If you need more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.