Driving the future of mobility
Since 1985, Shell Eco-marathon has challenged student teams around the world to design, build and drive the most energy-efficient cars. We are now proud to announce that Shell Eco-marathon is coming to Brazil for the first time from November 8-10, 2016 in São Paulo – the country’s iconic motorsports city.
Shell Eco-marathon Brazil will welcome university teams to hit the track in the Granja Viana racetrack and push the boundaries of energy efficiency.
It is a great opportunity for inexperienced teams and new-comers to practice and improve in order to be selected to Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2017. It is also great for experienced teams to fine-tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
If you have any questions or wish to register please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the competition
Shell Eco-marathon Brazil is a great opportunity:
- For inexperienced teams to practice and improve their vehicle in order to get selected for Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2017.
- For newcomers to present and test their project and above all experience the unique Shell Eco-marathon spirit with fellow competitors on a professional circuit.
- For experienced teams to fine tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
Shell Eco-marathon Brazil runs under two sets of rules: Shell Eco-marathon Global Rules, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, with specific information about the competition in Brazil which will be available in September.
Download Chapter 1 via the link below and start getting ready for the competition.
Download Chapter 2 via the link below to find out more information specific to the competition in Brazil
Location and track
The competition will take place at the Kartódromo Granja Viana, in São Paulo.
A more detailed track map will be available soon.
Register your team!
Registration for Shell Eco-marathon Brazil is now open! You can register by using the Team Registration website, and by simply selecting an existing team or entering a new name/team.
The registration process follows two simple phases:
- Phase 1: general and technical information about your team and vehicle. Phase 1 closes on September 12, 2016.
- Phase 2: logistics and addtitional information about your team. Phase 2 opens on September 19, 2016 and closes on October 18, 2016.