About the registration
The registration process for Shell Eco-marathon Asia consists of four different phases:
- Phase 1: Team interest and information
- Phase 2: Technical information
- Phase 3: Logistics
- Phase 4: Off-track Awards
Teams interested in participating in Shell Eco-marathon Asia should register to be eligible to complete.
- A team will consist of a maximum of eight (8) official team members, including the Team Manager, Driver, and Teacher Advisor. (Note: The teacher advisor should be part of the 8 official members.)
- Student participants should be 16-30 years old on the event dates. All participants must still be enrolled in a school or institution at the time of the event.
- The Team Manager should be able to speak and understand English as he/she will be coordinating with the organisers throughout the event.
- Each Team is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with participating in the event i.e. travel from home country to Luneta and back, building and freighting cost for vehicle, hotel/accommodation, etc.