Main content | back to top
Members of our research and technical service team, located in the research and technology centre in Bangalore, India, work closely with our key customers to share the benefits of their experience gained through many years of commitment to the polyurethane industry.
They also present papers on polyurethanes at events such as UTECH, API and PFA. Recent titles have included:
- Physical properties of liquid CO2 mixtures
- Fire behaviour of polyurethane foams
- The flexible foam slabstock market in Asia Pacific: challenges and opportunities
- Meeting the requirements of today's furniture industry through applied polyurethanes technology
- DBTDL replacement in high resilience slabstock foam
- TDI-based automotive seating solutions for enhancing foam durability
Copies of these conference papers and other technical content can be accessed by customers in the Shell Chemicals Customer Lounge.
|Brochures and manuals|
|The role of chemicals in everyday products|