Shell is a recognised industry leader in environmental Trading markets. Our experienced and dedicated Environmental Trading team combines knowledge of environmental Trading with strong commercial expertise, which results in a proven track record of delivered solutions for diverse portfolio of clients all over the world including:
- Almost a decade of experience and proven risk management capabilities in the environmental Trading marketplace in Europe.
- We are active in Asia and the US.
- An environmental Trading team of professionals strategically centered in 6 cities (London, Singapore, Houston, Dubai, Beijing and Tokyo), which allows us to provide the best service to our global customer base.
- 14 Gas & Power marketing offices to keep us close to our regional European customers (London, Stavanger, Oslo, Copenhagen, The Hague, Hamburg, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Ankara, Kiev).
- Shell was the first company to execute a trade in European Union Allowances (EUAs) and more recently, the first company to trade US federal CO2 compliance futures contracts on the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange
- Shell has worked with Governments, regulators and industry assocations around the world to help design the environmental regulatory programmes and are regular speakers at industry conferences.